Arizona Complete Health provides the tools and support you need to deliver the best quality of care. Please view our listing on the left, or below, that covers forms, guidelines, helpful links, and training.
AzCH-CCP has utilized MHBG-SED funds to provide counselors to work directly on school campuses. This program called the Youth Engagement Specialist (YES) program which began in the 2019-2020 school year and has expanded to more schools this school year.
AzCH-CCP funded YES positions with four children’s behavioral health providers;
- Casa de los Ninos (CDLN)
- Arizona’s Children Association
- Horizon Health Services to provide services directly in schools
- There are now over 86 schools in Southern Arizona with providers performing on-campus behavioral health support with Youth Engagement Specialist.
- This is of increase of 41 school over the last school year
- Since the inception of these programs schools have referred over 1,000 students for behavioral health services
- More schools are allowing BH providers to serve students on campus each quarter
In addition, AzCH-CCP is involved in 2 community coalitions that bring together schools, behavioral health providers and members of the community. These coalitions are:
- Help & Hope for Youth Alliance
- Serving Pima County and South Eastern AZ
- Yuma School Based Services Coalition
- Serving Yuma and La Paz County
Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System is collaborating with Health Current for Arizona’s Health Information Exchange (HIE). The HIE connects electronic health record systems of providers, allowing the exchange of patient information.
Arizona Complete Health-Complete Care plan is requesting our providers to participate in this initiative and become part of the HIE.
What are the benefits for providers to participate in the HIE?
- Provides real-time access to critical patient data during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Improves coordination of care and transitions of care
- Saves time be eliminating calls anf axes to other providers
- Reduces costs and improves health outcomes
- Helps avoid costly mistakes and improves patient safety
Health Current HIE Services
Notifications sent to designated clinicians or individuals based upon patient panel. A patient panel is a practice or payer provided list of patients members they wish to track. Alerts include:
- Inpatient Alerts
- Emergency Department Alerts
- Ambulatory Alerts
- Patient Centered Date Home Alerts
- Clinical Results Alerts
- COVID-19 Alerts
Secure email accounts that provide the means for registered users to exchange patient protected health information with other DirectTrust-certified email accounts. Direct Email is often used to receive Alerts.
Secure web-based access that allows selected patient data to be viewed online.
Access to Arizona’s controlled substance prescription monitoring program (PMP) database is available through the HIE Portal.
Electronic interfaces between patient tracking systems and the HIE. Exchanges include Unidirectional and Bidirectional.
A comprehensive Continuity of Care Document containing up to 90 days of the patient’s most recent clinical and encounter information.
HIE Onboarding Program
Through funding available from the Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS), Health Current offers the HIE Onboarding Program to support the participation of eligible AHCCCS hospitals and providers in statewide health information exchange (HIE).
The program provides an administrative offset in recognition of the costs the eligible HIE participant has incurred to complete bidirectional HIE connectivity. Due to limited funding, this program is available on a first come, first served basis.
The financial payments are as followed:
- Community Provider (1-25 providers) - $5,000
- Community Provider (26+ providers) - $10,000
- FQHC, FQHC Look-Alike & RHC - $10,000
- Hospital $20,000
For more information on Health Current HIE Services, visit www.healthcurrent.org/hieservices
- Social Security Administration
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Arizona Department of Child Safety
- Arizona Department of Economic Security
- Arizona Department of Health Services
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Health-e-Arizona Plus
- Arizona 2-1-1 Assistance
- Arizona Women, Infants & Children (WIC)
- Arizona Early Intervention Program (AzEIP)
- AZ Links
- Arizona Suicide Prevention Coalition