Become a Provider
Thank you for your interest in joining our provider network. Currently, we have determined that we have a comprehensive network in place to meet the needs of our membership. Accordingly, we are not accepting new providers at this time. However, changes to enrollment or membership needs may require adding new providers to our network. We encourage you to submit an application to Join the Network, and we will keep your application on file for one year. We will contact you if our needs change. Submitting an application is not a guarantee that you will receive a contract. Please review the steps below and then click on “Join Our Network” to submit an application.
Arizona Complete Health provides excellent medical and behavioral health services to our members through the help of our contracted provider agencies. To become a contracted provider:
- To Join our network fill out a Potential Provider Application. Please note that submission of an application is not a guarantee that you will receive a contract.
- If selected, the Potential Provider Team will contact you and request information to complete your application.
- Your application and documents will be reviewed in by the Potential Provider Committee Meeting.
- Upon committee approval, the Potential Provider Team will contact you and request documents to complete you application. Timeline will be highly dependent on submission of documents
- If approved, a Contract Negotiator will contact you to proceed with the contract.
- If not approved, you will receive an email and letter in the mail.
How will I know if I am approved or not approved?
If approved, you will be contacted by the Potential Provider Team reviewing your application. If you are not contacted within 30 days, you have not been selected to join the network.
What happens after I am approved?
You will receive a request for documentation from the Potential Provider team. Upon receipt of all required documentation, you will receive a contract or outreach within 14 days regarding next steps in the process.
If approved, what type of documentation will I need?
A Potential Provider team member will work with you to obtain all necessary documentation for credentialing and other contract load functions – for example, physician roster, etc. The timeline for the contracting process is highly dependent on the amount of time it takes to complete this step in addition to the accuracy of the documentation you provide.
If approved, what is the expectation around effective date?
The effective date will be documented on the contract. Our company policy is that effective dates will be at least 60 days from the day both parties sign the agreement. This is to allow appropriate time to load the contract and perform necessary quality auditing to facilitate accurate claims payment.