Helping School Educators and Students
AzCH-CCP has utilized MHBG-SED funds to provide counselors to work directly on school campuses. This program called the Youth Engagement Specialist (YES) program which began in the 2019-2020 school year and has expanded to more schools this school year.
AzCH-CCP funded YES positions with four children’s behavioral health providers;
- Casa de los Ninos (CDLN)
- Arizona’s Children Association
- Horizon Health Services to provide services directly in schools
- There are now over 86 schools in Southern Arizona with providers performing on-campus behavioral health support with Youth Engagement Specialist.
- This is of increase of 41 school over the last school year
- Since the inception of these programs schools have referred over 1,000 students for behavioral health services
- More schools are allowing BH providers to serve students on campus each quarter
In addition, AzCH-CCP is involved in 2 community coalitions that bring together schools, behavioral health providers and members of the community. These coalitions are:
- Help & Hope for Youth Alliance
- Serving Pima County and South Eastern AZ
- Yuma School Based Services Coalition
- Serving Yuma and La Paz County
Arizona Complete Health Health Plans
Arizona Complete Health offers health insurance plans that fit your unique needs, and those of your family. Program eligibility depends on your age, income, family size and any special health needs you may have.
View all of our health insurance plans available below. Select the program you are enrolled with. This will take you to more information about that program.
If you are not enrolled with Arizona Complete Health, review Get Insured for more information.
If you do not know what program you are enrolled in, contact us. We can help!
Health Insurance Marketplace
The Health Insurance Marketplace is an online shopping mall of healthcare plans. Arizona Complete Health's plan is called Ambetter. Ambetter offers affordable health care coverage for individuals and families. Depending on your family size and income, you may even qualify for help to pay your monthly premium. Learn more about Ambetter from Arizona Complete Health.