Welcome to Arizona Complete Health! We’re glad you’re a member. You can count on us to provide the resources you need to care for yourself and your family.
It’s time to take control of your health – and this is the place to start. Your new health insurance plan offers comprehensive medical and behavioral health care and benefits. It also includes valuable programs, educational tools and support to help you get well, stay well and be well.
This page will help you understand your health plan. It has all the details you need to help manage your health. You can also find tools to take action in the sections below.
Here are some important links to helpful information:
- Preferred Drug List: Medications covered
- Community Resources: Helpful links to a variety of resources
- Member Handbook: Covered services, benefits, and wellness programs
- Member Advocacy and OIFA: Offers many ways for to be involved, provide input and work towards change.
If you have any questions or need more information on anything, please call us, we are here for you. 1-888-788-4408 (TTY/TDY 711).
Confidential Behavioral Health Crisis lines are available 24/7 by calling:
- If you live in Cochise, Graham, Greenlee, La Paz, Pima, Pinal, Santa Cruz, Yuma, County or on the San Carlos Apache Reservation, you can access crisis services by calling Southern Arizona Crisis Line at 1-866-495-6735
- If you live in Maricopa County, you can access crisis services by calling the Maricopa County Crisis Line 1-602-222-9444 or 1-800-631-1314
- If you live in Gila County, you can access crisis services by calling CRN at 1-877-756-4090
- If you are a part of the Tohono O'Odham Nation, you can access crisis services by calling the Tohono O'Odham Nation Crisis Line at 1-855-728-8630