AHCCCS announces a new COVID-19 vaccine appointment and transportation program for Medicaid Members!
Statewide Crisis Line
Are you or someone you know experiencing a behavioral health crisis?
Call the statewide crisis line. It is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Crisis services are available to any Arizona resident, even if you do not have health insurance coverage.
- The single statewide crisis line number is: 1(844)534-4673 or 1(844)534-HOPE
- 988 will also route to the Statewide Crisis Line based on area code.
What Is Covered?
Any person living in Arizona can receive crisis services.
These may be telephone conversations, community-based mobile services, and facility-based stabilization sites.
Important Phone Numbers
If you are a current member and need assistance, please call. Customer service is available by calling:
- AzCH-CCP Medicaid Member Services: 1-888-788-4408
- Nurse Advice Line: 1-866-534-5963
- TTY/TDD: 711
If this is an emergency, please dial 911.
Nurse Advice Line
Arizona Complete Health-Complete Care Plan has a Nurse Advice Line available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for members.
Call anytime to get assistance from a nurse or if you have questions about your health.
To speak to a nurse, please call: 1-866-534-5963
Additional Confidential Behavioral Health Crisis Lines
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Cochise, Graham, Greenlee, La Paz, Pima, Pinal, Santa Cruz, Yuma Counties or on the San Carlos Apache Reservation: 1-866-495-6735
- Maricopa County: 1-602-222-9444 or 1-800-631-1314
- Gila County: 1-877-756-4090
- Tohono O'Odham Nation: 1-844-423-8759