Member Handbooks and Forms
Arizona Complete Health-Complete Care Plan members are able to get a member handbook at all times. A new handbook is made every year. You can get a handbook by calling Member Service at 1-888-788-4408 or by downloading a copy below.
- AHCCCS Complete Care (ACC) Member Handbook - English (PDF)
- AHCCCS Complete Care (ACC) Member Handbook - Spanish (PDF)
- Regional Behavioral Health Authority (RBHA) Member Handbook - English (PDF)
- Regional Behavioral Health Authority (RBHA) Member Handbook - Spanish (PDF)
The Member Handbook explains:
- How to access services
- Services that are covered
- Services that are not covered
- Special programs
- Prescription information
- Other important benefits
If you have any problems, please call Member Service. You can call the toll free line at 1-888-788-4408 TDY/TTY 711. We can give you the facts verbally in English or in your primary language. We can also give you a hard copy in your preferred language. We also help if you are visually or hearing-impaired.
Sometimes the member handbook is updated during the year. You can read about any updates below:
- There are no updates at this time.