AHCCCS announces a new COVID-19 vaccine appointment and transportation program for Medicaid Members!
Confidential Behavioral Health Crisis Lines
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Cochise, Graham, Greenlee, La Paz, Pima, Pinal, Santa Cruz, Yuma Counties or on the San Carlos Apache Reservation: 1-866-495-6735
- Maricopa County: 1-602-222-9444 or 1-800-631-1314
- Gila County: 1-877-756-4090
- Tohono O'Odham Nation: 1-844-423-8759
Important Phone Numbers
If you are a current member and need assistance, please call our Customer Service Center. Customer service is available by calling:
- AzCH-CCP Medicaid Member Services: 1-888-788-4408
- Nurse Advice Line: 1-866-534-5963
- TTY/TDD: 711
If this is an emergency, please dial 911.
Nurse Advice Line
Arizona Complete Health-Complete Care Plan has a Nurse Advice Line available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for members.
You can call anytime to get assistance from a nurse or if you have questions about your health.
To speak to a nurse, please call: 1-866-534-5963